zondag 12 mei 2013

About

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I'm 17 years old and born in the Netherlands where I still live.
I'm currently studying to be a beautician, but I aim to do much more, since I want to be a makeup artist so bad and why not do hair styling as well?

I've been a beauty blogger for a few years, but found out that fashion is more my thing.
That means I'm also active on youtube! I won't bore anyone with the link tho, since they're all in dutch. I aim to do a english video someday.

Fashion is just something that comes natural to me. I don't bother to check any facts about don't do this or do combine that. I just love to experiment and wear anything that feels right to me. I love to share my thoughts and outfits!

I hope you enjoy my blog and please, with questions do contact me (:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten